About Me

My photo
God is my best friend. Senior. Education major. There is no place like Nebraska. I love people, laughing, glitter and seeing the beauty in all things life has to offer. Adventures are worth taking. Every day is a new adventure. Prayer is powerful. ~Bring Your love to life inside of me Why don't You break my heart 'til it moves my hands and feet For the hopeless and the broken For the ones that don't know that You love them. Bring Your love to life inside of me.~

Saturday, November 9, 2013





How He Loves -David Crowder

He is jealous for me
Love's like a hurricane, I am a tree
Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy
When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory
and I realize just how beautiful You are and how great your affections are for me.
Oh, how He loves us so
Oh, how He loves us
How He loves us so.
Yeah, He loves us
Woah, how He loves us
Woah, how He loves us
Woah, how He loves.
So we are His portion and He is our prize,
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes
If grace is an ocean we're all sinking
So heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss and my heart turns violently inside of my chest
I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way
That he loves us,
Woah, how He loves us
Woah, how He loves us
Woah, how He loves
He loves us,
Woah, how He loves us
Woah, how He loves us
Woah, how He loves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and feedback! :) Happy day to you!