About Me

My photo
God is my best friend. Senior. Education major. There is no place like Nebraska. I love people, laughing, glitter and seeing the beauty in all things life has to offer. Adventures are worth taking. Every day is a new adventure. Prayer is powerful. ~Bring Your love to life inside of me Why don't You break my heart 'til it moves my hands and feet For the hopeless and the broken For the ones that don't know that You love them. Bring Your love to life inside of me.~

Friday, November 29, 2013

Right now.

I think a lot of times I just want the bad to be over so the good can begin. This is wrong of me to think this. The truth is that even amount this pain I feel and burdens I bear there is still so much good to be thankful for. Life keeps going. Time never stops. I am more than my mistakes and God wants to turn my broken into beautiful. I think it's really amazing to think about. Every day will not be easy but every day is just another day to trust God and learn more about Him and the great purpose and plan He has for me! :) 

-love, 
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and feedback! :) Happy day to you!