About Me

My photo
God is my best friend. Senior. Education major. There is no place like Nebraska. I love people, laughing, glitter and seeing the beauty in all things life has to offer. Adventures are worth taking. Every day is a new adventure. Prayer is powerful. ~Bring Your love to life inside of me Why don't You break my heart 'til it moves my hands and feet For the hopeless and the broken For the ones that don't know that You love them. Bring Your love to life inside of me.~

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Fidelia! My Ghana child.

Hi! I am just so excited about this New Years Resolution that I took action on today! I am a sponsor for a 10 yr. old girl in Ghana. Her name is Fidelia, she has 3 brothers, her parents are farmers and we have the same birthday! How cool is it that I can help bless her just by giving $35/mo. and by writing her emails. This makes my heart so happy!

God is good!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and feedback! :) Happy day to you!