About Me

My photo
God is my best friend. Senior. Education major. There is no place like Nebraska. I love people, laughing, glitter and seeing the beauty in all things life has to offer. Adventures are worth taking. Every day is a new adventure. Prayer is powerful. ~Bring Your love to life inside of me Why don't You break my heart 'til it moves my hands and feet For the hopeless and the broken For the ones that don't know that You love them. Bring Your love to life inside of me.~

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hello. Happy New Year! This year I promise to make it better than the last. I must say though that 2013 has taught me more about myself than any other year of my life. Sometimes the trials God brings us to will also bring the light of Him into your world too.

I really want to focus on the good in my life. This year I want to try to blog every day and put into a jar a good memory or quote.

The Bible verse I want to focus on today is Proverbs 20:30
It has been amazing to read the scripture and see how much God loves me. He knows what He is doing and this year I want to just trust Him and love Him.

I want to make time to be with Him.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and feedback! :) Happy day to you!