About Me

My photo
God is my best friend. Senior. Education major. There is no place like Nebraska. I love people, laughing, glitter and seeing the beauty in all things life has to offer. Adventures are worth taking. Every day is a new adventure. Prayer is powerful. ~Bring Your love to life inside of me Why don't You break my heart 'til it moves my hands and feet For the hopeless and the broken For the ones that don't know that You love them. Bring Your love to life inside of me.~

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Let my love look like You.

Hello.

Over the past week I have constantly been searching for answers. My heart has felt the overload of emotion, love, and confusion. It is only when I put my thoughts in trust in God that He gives me that peace. The same peace that I have been finding over the past 3 months. I can not let the sinful desires of my heart back into my life. I must be strong and courageous. I keep asking God how He wants me to love others. Right now I know that He wants my whole heart and that He wants me to fully pursue Him. How awesome is that!

He knows I have a huge heart filled with so much love to give and that He wants me to continue to bless those around me with it.

I asked Him today to put my mind at ease. To give me the right words to speak and to love like Him. This is my prayer today. I just want God to fill me with His spirit and purpose for my life.


So let my life be the proof

The proof of Your love

Let my love look like You and what You're made of

How You lived, how You died
Love is sacrifice
So let my life be the proof,
The proof of Your love. 
-For King & Country "The Proof of Your Love."

Love, 
Brittany 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and feedback! :) Happy day to you!