About Me

My photo
God is my best friend. Senior. Education major. There is no place like Nebraska. I love people, laughing, glitter and seeing the beauty in all things life has to offer. Adventures are worth taking. Every day is a new adventure. Prayer is powerful. ~Bring Your love to life inside of me Why don't You break my heart 'til it moves my hands and feet For the hopeless and the broken For the ones that don't know that You love them. Bring Your love to life inside of me.~

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Clarity.

I feel like the word clarity can be both extremely satisfying and scary all at once. It is having the faith to accept the things that we can not change and let it go to God. For months now I feel as if I had clarity but my human heart full of self-control simply wanted to over look it. That I just did not want to choose to see the cold hard facts of life in front of me.

But honestly over the past 3 months the only thing that has made sense is God.

There was my clarity. I must trust in His plan for my life.

I really enjoy the song "All Along" by Remedy Drive. I think it just speaks to my heart is such powerful ways. Sometimes I get caught up in this search. A search for worldly desires that I know will never fully satisfy my heart, especially when separated from God. In the lyrics it talks about how God was always right there.

I know He was and I thank Him. He has seen every tear, heard every cry, and knows my heart.

It's not everything it seems, the world and its dreams
Slipping like water through my hands tonight
All the things I thought would fill me up inside
Left me empty here and now I know why

All along I was looking for something else
You're something else
All along I was looking for something more
You're so much more
I finally found what I could never see before
You've always been the one that I was looking for

All of my castles in the sand, washed away again
And I'm left right where I began tonight
The only thing that can ever fill me up
Has been right in front of me all the time

All along I was looking for something else
You're something else
All along I was looking for something more
You're so much more
I finally found what I could never see before
You've always been the one that I was looking for

And I won't miss you, I won't miss you this time
And I said I want you, how I want you in my life
All along I was looking for something more
You're so much more
All along I was looking for something else
You're something else


All along I was looking for something more
You're so much more
I finally found what I could never see before
You've always been the one that I was looking for
I finally found what I could never see before
You've always been the one that I was looking for

My Heart rejoices in finding and accepting the One that I was always looking for. 


Love,
Brittany 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and feedback! :) Happy day to you!