About Me

My photo
God is my best friend. Senior. Education major. There is no place like Nebraska. I love people, laughing, glitter and seeing the beauty in all things life has to offer. Adventures are worth taking. Every day is a new adventure. Prayer is powerful. ~Bring Your love to life inside of me Why don't You break my heart 'til it moves my hands and feet For the hopeless and the broken For the ones that don't know that You love them. Bring Your love to life inside of me.~

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Trust. Peace. Joy. Intertwined.

It is hard to explain what God has been doing with my heart. I have been waking up with new clear eyes filled with love and joy for the world around me.

I'm starting to feel like myself again. Like the pain I once knew daily is slowly being washed away. My heart is breathing. I am spending time trusting God, finding peace, and letting joy radiate from my being.

I still struggle. I do not want to continue to live a double life but find the balance that is necessary when being a Christian. I know God's grace now but I also know that because I know He forgives it does not mean that He is happy when I continue to sin. I pray in my heart to become more conscious of my actions and sinful nature. I am human. But I am God's child.

When I spend time in the morning with God it brings me such excitement. There is always something to learn, a question to ask, and a way that I can flip to any random page in my Bible and find a verse that applies to my life.

The Bible is my new favorite book to read.

I am so excited for this summer. JAX will be an adventure. I have a feeling God is going to use me is ways that I can not even imagine or comprehend. I am excited to be surrounded by uplifting believers, people that I hope to learn from more and more. Even lately when I have been surrounding myself with people who love Jesus it brings me such joy. They have been accepting and simply them asking about my day brings a smile to my face.

Brothers and sisters in Christ show the most genuine love for life. I believe this is because we want to love like God.

This verse is something that I strive for and have seen become beyond applicable in my recent circumstances.

"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers a multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:8

I love love. God's love.

When I intertwine trust, peace, and joy in my Savior my heart can love again, breathe again, believe again and hope. Hope in a future that only God's will can prevail.

Happy Wednesday.
-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and feedback! :) Happy day to you!