About Me

My photo
God is my best friend. Senior. Education major. There is no place like Nebraska. I love people, laughing, glitter and seeing the beauty in all things life has to offer. Adventures are worth taking. Every day is a new adventure. Prayer is powerful. ~Bring Your love to life inside of me Why don't You break my heart 'til it moves my hands and feet For the hopeless and the broken For the ones that don't know that You love them. Bring Your love to life inside of me.~

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Center of It-Chris August

This song spoke to my heart today. Gives me such hope. :) God wants to hold my hand to help me back up.
-------When I rise, when I fall, You will be there for it all. --------

In the loss, in the win,
In the beauty and the sin,
At the start, at the end,
In the center of, the center of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and feedback! :) Happy day to you!