About Me

My photo
God is my best friend. Senior. Education major. There is no place like Nebraska. I love people, laughing, glitter and seeing the beauty in all things life has to offer. Adventures are worth taking. Every day is a new adventure. Prayer is powerful. ~Bring Your love to life inside of me Why don't You break my heart 'til it moves my hands and feet For the hopeless and the broken For the ones that don't know that You love them. Bring Your love to life inside of me.~

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Change

Lately I have found myself pondering the many aspects of the current situations and endings in my life that I will be faced with, simply said things will be changing. I have been thinking about the things that I need to change, the things that I can not change, the change that is inevitable, and the change I will need to accept.

I must remember that change can be a good thing.

I always feel attached to the seasons of my life. Thinking about being a senior brings back emotion in me that I felt four years ago. Here I am again where I must say goodbye to people and places and the way things have been the past four years. College is coming to an end?

Did I make the most of it?

Yes. Sure there were many missed activities, events, and people that I could of invested my time into. But I have full faith that God's plan for my college career was in His hands. He has taught me so much, sometimes in the most painful ways, but I know that He is shaping me into the woman of God I was intended to be.

I am not the same person I was last year at this time. It amazes me how much better I know myself, my purpose, and my strength.

My heart is strong, forgiving, and loving. I love my heart. Sure, I have my bad days where I am completely human and think/do sinful things towards others but my pure nature is giving and loving and nothing makes my heart more happy.

Maybe that is why I am sad that this season is coming to a close. That many of my friends will be relocating and that it will be up to us to decide the friendship. I think my loving heart wants to keep giving.

Change is good if you see it in the perspective of being right and just. I do not fear the future. God holds me by His right hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and feedback! :) Happy day to you!