Sometimes it amazes me the thoughts that You put in my head God. Like what if tomorrow was my last day on Earth. Would I be able to trust You fully and not be afraid to die. But isn't dying the most beautiful thing on Earth that we can do here. When we die we are one step closer to seeing and knowing You. Meeting You. I think that is really exciting but my human heart is scared.
Have I made an impact on people up to this point in my life?
If I died tomorrow would people say good things or bad things about me? It doesn't matter. What truly matters is where I stand with You. Where my heart is when I take my final breath. I want it to be believing in You.
You have done such great things in my life over this past year. It has been difficult at times to see Your light and to truly understand what You are doing but i'm starting to get it. And get it well. It's really cool how much I want to pursue You. Yes, I will mess up. Yes, I will fail You. Yes, I will always have things I can improve on.
My favorite part about being Your best friend is that You always forgive me, believe in me, and wants what is best for me. You tell me the truth. Give me answers and make all things beautiful in it's time. Including myself.
I feel You giving me new desires for my life. Desires to follow You, share Your word, and rely on You completely. I used to think I knew what made me happy in life and what my future profession was going to be. But with You all things are possible. You know the desires of my heart and I trust You to guide me and lead me. I know You will never not provide.
I am so excited for JAX. I pray you make me vulnerable. I want to share my story. You gave me a story to share. Thank you for blessing me with the new friends in my life.
It is never too late.
Love,
Brittany

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave comments and feedback! :) Happy day to you!