About Me

My photo
God is my best friend. Senior. Education major. There is no place like Nebraska. I love people, laughing, glitter and seeing the beauty in all things life has to offer. Adventures are worth taking. Every day is a new adventure. Prayer is powerful. ~Bring Your love to life inside of me Why don't You break my heart 'til it moves my hands and feet For the hopeless and the broken For the ones that don't know that You love them. Bring Your love to life inside of me.~

Monday, February 17, 2014

Desires of the flesh.

How do we be in the world but not of the world? This is the question that I have been pondering on my heart. There is many times I fall into sin and want to control my life. This is something that I need to work on.

I know God fully wants me to grab His hand and give Him my whole heart. 

This past year has been by far the craziest, most challenging, and most rewarding of my life. God is doing things with my heart, I just need to listen. 

It is hard. Life will always be hard. I'm asking Him today to give me that peace and comfort that I only feel with His arms and Him living within my heart. When I put Him first everything else in my life becomes more clear.

When I hand over my burdens of this world to Him it is a realization of a beautiful friendship where I know His love will never give up on me. This week I hope to find that focus of a beautiful life full of love with Him.

I must let go of the things I can not change and the people that are constantly bringing me down and away from God.

Amen. 
-Brittany


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and feedback! :) Happy day to you!