About Me

My photo
God is my best friend. Senior. Education major. There is no place like Nebraska. I love people, laughing, glitter and seeing the beauty in all things life has to offer. Adventures are worth taking. Every day is a new adventure. Prayer is powerful. ~Bring Your love to life inside of me Why don't You break my heart 'til it moves my hands and feet For the hopeless and the broken For the ones that don't know that You love them. Bring Your love to life inside of me.~

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

To beat again.

Today, I am telling my heart to beat again. For so many days now I have found my strength is the Lord, yet the pain of a heavy heart has been present. Where is my "happy go-lucky" self that I love with all my heart. That other people love.

This will not slow me down.
God wants me to see the hope. This is why He always gives me the people I need at the time I need them. This I thank him for so much.

-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and feedback! :) Happy day to you!