About Me

My photo
God is my best friend. Senior. Education major. There is no place like Nebraska. I love people, laughing, glitter and seeing the beauty in all things life has to offer. Adventures are worth taking. Every day is a new adventure. Prayer is powerful. ~Bring Your love to life inside of me Why don't You break my heart 'til it moves my hands and feet For the hopeless and the broken For the ones that don't know that You love them. Bring Your love to life inside of me.~

Friday, February 21, 2014

She prayed for me.

Dear God.

Simply put, wow. The word wow is an understatement to the feeling that I feel. Thank you so much for having Jordann pray for me. Her prayers to invest in someone who needed her knowledge, care, and encouragement were fulfilled. Thank you for sparking in my heart to reach out to her. It has been a blessing beyond words. She is exactly the sister in Christ that I needed to find. It brought tears to my eyes when she told me that she had prayed for me.

That simple day over Christmas break in Stromsburg, NE when you spoke to my heart. I knew she was the person you wanted me to reach out too. Thank you. I'm so glad I listened.

Everyday I am learning.When I put aside the things that I can not control and focus on you I am at peace. You keep telling me to hold your right hand. Your hand is my favorite to hold. I'm sorry that I did not hold onto it sooner. I just have a feeling that we will do such great things with this relationship.

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow. Thank you. You are always with me. There is no greater joy than that unknown for which You have planned for my life.

Keep me in Your heart, my heart is where I will keep You.

Love,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and feedback! :) Happy day to you!