About Me

My photo
God is my best friend. Senior. Education major. There is no place like Nebraska. I love people, laughing, glitter and seeing the beauty in all things life has to offer. Adventures are worth taking. Every day is a new adventure. Prayer is powerful. ~Bring Your love to life inside of me Why don't You break my heart 'til it moves my hands and feet For the hopeless and the broken For the ones that don't know that You love them. Bring Your love to life inside of me.~

Monday, May 5, 2014

Coffee Shop Dreams

As I write to you while sitting in Panera it is a slow realization that I am enjoying being completely by myself in this place, spending time with God and thinking. Two things that in the midst of my chaotic life I know that I don't spend enough time doing.

Just being.

Lately, I have felt my heart have such joy and zeal for life. Such hope in a future unknown. It is scary but it is exciting. I love all the new people I am meeting and can't wait to see how they influence me in the years to come.

As I sit here I am of course people watching. There are so many people in this weird world we live in and sometimes I just wish I could meet them all. Silly dream to have I know. But I do hope that I can find a way to leave a legacy on the few that I will get to encounter in my lifetime.

The verse that I want to focus on today is "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." Hebrews 13:8 ---While life is constantly changing around me, God, You stay consistent and the same. The stability that I need to get me through changing seasons.

Thank You.
Love,

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and feedback! :) Happy day to you!