About Me

My photo
God is my best friend. Senior. Education major. There is no place like Nebraska. I love people, laughing, glitter and seeing the beauty in all things life has to offer. Adventures are worth taking. Every day is a new adventure. Prayer is powerful. ~Bring Your love to life inside of me Why don't You break my heart 'til it moves my hands and feet For the hopeless and the broken For the ones that don't know that You love them. Bring Your love to life inside of me.~

Saturday, May 24, 2014

The Horizon

On the Horizon of summer I feel adventure flowing through my veins and God living inside my heart. I do not know what the future of these next two months holds but I do know that my God is faithful and He will use me according to His purpose and plan. How exciting!!!

I am so excited. Tomorrow I will be starting my journey, meeting fresh faces, and standing up for loving Jesus. How beautiful and wonderful! In Ecclesiastes Solomon writes how there is a time for everything under the sun, this is my time. God brought me this far to help me to keep going. This is the summer He knew He wanted me at JAX. I do not have a reason why but I have learned you don't always need a reason.

Truly. The life I live is extraordinary. I am thankful and I trust you Lord with my heart and my life. Guide me this summer, allow me to be vulnerable, and help me to be encouraged and encourage others.

I love you Lord. Watch over me in JAX.
Love, Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and feedback! :) Happy day to you!