About Me

My photo
God is my best friend. Senior. Education major. There is no place like Nebraska. I love people, laughing, glitter and seeing the beauty in all things life has to offer. Adventures are worth taking. Every day is a new adventure. Prayer is powerful. ~Bring Your love to life inside of me Why don't You break my heart 'til it moves my hands and feet For the hopeless and the broken For the ones that don't know that You love them. Bring Your love to life inside of me.~

Friday, May 16, 2014

The Signs

God, You keep giving me all these signs of Your presence and peace. It truly is unreal and it just makes me WANT to know You better. Tonight when mom shared with me that Grandma had been having dreams of her mother coming to pick her up a couple days before she died it just clarified the image I had received after hearing about Grandma's death and the way she went to Heaven after hearing that song.

I have told so many people that I just see this beautiful image of Grandma's mother out reaching her hand and taking her home. I never understood why I thought that but I did. God truly works in the most mysterious ways and the signs ARE there.

I still look in my baby book, just to verify the dates. They are always the same--February 23rd and November 5th. And every time I reflect on this significance I cry. There are 365 days in a year. What are the odds. It was not by random chance. God knew He had to get through to me somehow. I really do feel like God has a big purpose for my life.

I am finding such joy in sharing my story. Yes, it is still difficult but at the same time I have learned that crying is perfectly okay. I want to share. I want others to be encouraged by me.

The signs are there. I see them. I know God, You are real. Thank You for loving me, ALWAYS.

Tell Grandma, and everyone else hi!

Someday.
Love, Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and feedback! :) Happy day to you!