About Me

My photo
God is my best friend. Senior. Education major. There is no place like Nebraska. I love people, laughing, glitter and seeing the beauty in all things life has to offer. Adventures are worth taking. Every day is a new adventure. Prayer is powerful. ~Bring Your love to life inside of me Why don't You break my heart 'til it moves my hands and feet For the hopeless and the broken For the ones that don't know that You love them. Bring Your love to life inside of me.~

Saturday, May 10, 2014

I remember.

When I feel alone,
I remember God is with me.
When I feel unloved,
I remember no one can ever love me more than God.
When I need a friend,
I remember God is always ready to listen.
When I don't understand,
I remember God doesn't always want us too.
When I see the bad,
I remember God is using it for my good.
When I wish my circumstances were different,
I remember God knows what He is doing.
When I wake up in the morning,
I remember to thank God for another day.
When I go to sleep,
I remember to pray.
When I am confused,
I remember to look to God for guidance.
When I am hurt,
I remember God will always fix my brokenness.
When I want to cry,
I remember that God comforts me.
When I laugh,
I remember to acknowledge the joy of life.
When life gets too busy,
I remember to spend time alone with God.
When I want to be in control of my life,
I remember that that's not possible without God's say.
When I feel defeated,
I remember God brings trials to bring triumphs.
When I want to give up,
I remember God never gives up.
When I don't know what to do,
I remember to pray.

I remember that God is in control of my life. He will provide, give me the desires of my heart, and use my life to glorify Him. I will trust Him always.

"And we know that ALL things work together for the GOOD of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

Love,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and feedback! :) Happy day to you!